Nappa Leather Hobo Bag - Vintage Ito Jakuchu Museum Print
This handbag is a work of art, featuring a work of art. That's why we use Nappa leather, among the highest quality leathers on the market, and why we make all our printed shoulder bags by hand. We understand that skilled leather workers produce a higher quality and care than even the best machines. Due to the fact we print on demand and take no shortcuts when it comes to manufacturing, your custom shoulder bag is also sustainably made for a lighter carry.
-100% full-grain Nappa leather
-Deluxe faux suede inner lining
-Handcrafted by leather workers
-Two internal pockets, 1 zipped, 1 open and a detachable handle
- 5.1" x 14.4" x 11.0" inches or 13cm W x 36.5cm L x 28cm H
Recruiting highly skilled leather workers, your custom shoulder bags are the result of skilled craftsmanship, not of mass produce. We print your designs ethically, before cutting, shaping and stitching your bag to life by hand. Our skilled leather workers hand-paint the edges to ensure the product is protected, whilst creating a smooth surface. This includes the edges of the handle, zip pullers, zip and D ring tabs and the base panel. We always quality check, and we always ensure we are satisfied before sending for delivery.
To ensure the leather print on your product is as durable as possible, we’ve worked hard refining our printing process and craftsmanship. As leather has a naturally textured surface, you may notice small surface differences. This is common for natural leather and leather printing. All leathers age naturally according to usage, and this can cause the print to wrinkle or fade slightly over time. It is possible the base colour may show through the leather as it ages with wear. When not in use, we recommend storing your product in a protective dust bag or box to keep it looking its best.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme heat, sunlight, water, and chemical cleaners to maintain a bright and long-lasting print.
• Avoid contact with light-coloured fabrics or upholstery, as the colour may transfer.
• While a light rain shower is unlikely to harm, we recommend protecting from rain. Should your product get wet, allow it to dry naturally away from direct heat.
• To clean the surface, wipe only with a damp lint-free cotton cloth.